Other Areas Of Practice
The Law Offices of Daniel Feder maintains an established litigation practice to address the many legal needs of businesses and individuals in Northern California. Mr. Feder is a respected San Francisco attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience, including extensive trial representation. He helps clients find efficient and cost-effective solutions to many civil matters, including:
- Business and commercial litigation: Our business law attorneys handle a range of legal disputes for small and medium-sized companies, including breach of contract claims, trade secret violations, employment contract disputes, and commercial landlord-tenant disputes.
- Insurance bad faith: We represent insurance policyholders when the insurance companies fail to reimburse according to the terms of the contract. These matters can involve a range of insurance types, such as homeowners insurance, disability insurance and business loss insurance.
- Medical malpractice: Our law firm serves individuals who were injured due to a medical mistake, as well as loved ones who have lost a loved one due to medical negligence. Cases involve a range of medical malpractice issues, such as misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, surgical errors, medication errors and birth injuries.
- Personal injury: Mr. Feder and our legal team provide dedicated personal injury representation to accident victims throughout the San Francisco area. We are aggressive legal advocates for those who were injured in car accidents or property accidents and as a result of unsafe products. We also handle wrongful death claims for surviving family members.
- Real estate consulting and litigation: We represent a range of individuals and businesses involved in residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes. Clients include buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, financial institutions and more.
Contact Our San Francisco Law Firm
Prospective clients are encouraged to contact our law firm at 415-391-9476 to schedule a consultation with a lawyer. We will help you understand your legal position and offer initial thoughts on advancing your legal matter.